All start-ups need a variety of supports and we want to help you on your journey by providing a welcoming atmosphere along with a highly experienced team. Whether it is advice on funding opportunities, meeting with our resident experts, introductions to key people in our networks.......just ask and see how we can support you!
Advice on funding opportunities
There are numerous funding supports available to start-ups and many entrepreneurs are unaware of just how much is available to them. We have a vast knowledge of funding supports and would be delighted to assist you according to your particular company’s needs. Some opportunities include:
- €5k Innovation Voucher scheme via Enterprise Ireland
- €15k for New Frontiers training programme participants via Enterprise Ireland
- Feasibility Grants, Priming Grants, Business Expansion Grants via Local Enterprise Offices
- €50k to €2.5M SME Instrument Scheme via EU Horizon 2020
- Revenue Supports for start-ups and SMEs including Start Your Own Business Relief, Start Up Refunds for Entrepreneurs, Employment and Investment Incentive, Relief from Corporation Tax for start-up companies and The Research and Development Tax Credit
Meet our resident experts
Our start-ups can access our panel of resident experts who make their expertise available free of charge. Areas covered by this panel includes branding, sales & marketing, pitching, PR, finance and Intellectual Property. Our entrepreneurs can avail of free one-on-one confidential sessions with these individuals who have advised many start-ups over their careers.
To our resident expert panel, we are so grateful for your support!
Access to networks
We have access to an impressive range of contacts which can assist start-ups in many ways. We have a considerable expertise network within DCU itself and also among other Irish third level institutions. We have a network of entrepreneurs, advisors, mentors and investors that we have worked with over the years which can help our entrepreneurs. We also have key contacts within government agencies that can support the research and innovation activities of start-ups.
Being part of our network gives you access to people that can make things happen!